This month, we thought we’d do something a little different on the Green Home Cleaning blog, by sharing a few of the things we are grateful for this November.
So take a moment to just forget all the little stresses and annoyances in life, and bask with us in the warmth of gratitude for all the good things, people, and experiences that make life worth living!
Here are our top 8 reasons to be thankful this year.
- We live and work in one of the nicest places in the world! We are so grateful to be able to call Western North Carolina home. Where else could we be surrounded by nature’s beauty, participate in a thriving local economy, get absolutely spoiled by great local food, music, and beer, AND be part of an amazing local community? The weather is fantastic almost all year round. We get to see the most breathtaking views every day, just driving down the road. And we get to meet some of the nicest and most interesting people in the world. Let’s not take that for granted!
- Spending time with friends and family. Like most folks, we really value the quiet, quality time we get to spend with our dear ones over Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season. We spend most of our days hard at work, and loving it. But it’s always nice to get a little downtime to enjoy the company of family and friends. We hope that all of you will be able to share good food and good times with your loved ones this Thanksgiving!
- Election season is OVER! Regardless of who you supported for president this year, or even if you spent the entire campaign cycle hiding under your blankets, we can probably all agree that election season 2016 was the craziest and most stressful in recent memory. We are glad to have all that out of the way so that we can focus on the things that make life worth living: family, friends, fun, and clean houses!
- Business is booming! 2016 has been a great year for Green Home Cleaning, and it’s not even over yet. We’ve cleaned a lot of houses, met lots of new clients, continued developing relationships with our existing ones, and networked with lots of great local businesses. We have expanded our staff and moved into a new office that is much more spacious and comfortable than our old one. And, as always, we’ve honored our commitment to stay GREEN and treat our planet with care and respect! We are so thankful to have the opportunity to make a good living by providing a service that people need. Here’s hoping 2017 will be even better!
- We are safe, healthy, warm, and well fed. There’s a lot to be said for that. We try to remember that not everyone in the world is as fortunate.
- Autumn colors. Every fall is gorgeous in Western North Carolina, but this fall has just gone over the top with its fantastic color show! We are so glad that we get to see the changing colors of the seasons here in the mountains!
- PIE! November is the season for sweet, delicious, piping-hot pie! Pumpkin, apple, pecan, sweet potato, and just…all the pie! We are thankful for the invention of pie and for the opportunity to savor it.
- Our amazing clients! We wouldn’t be here without you, and we owe you a great, big, hearty, THANK YOU for your support, your business, and your friendship. We strive every day to give our customers the quality work, respectful service, and healthy homes they deserve, and we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our business a success!
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and clients in the Asheville area! We hope your holiday is filled with joy, love and satisfaction. What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? Let us know on our Facebook page.